Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Autumn Days

Its been a while again..... mainly because I keep hoping to get better pictures of my knits etc but my tablet died and my camera seems to snap co-lours that are nothing remotely like the real thing! I could be waiting for ever! Did a few more gradient dyeing but it is time consuming knitting up the blanks but it is well worth it. The pattern I made from the gradient is the Rikke hat my favourite hat pattern to go! this one was for Kena. I have made about 8 or nine pairs of socks and still have at least another 3 to go I don't mind though socks are so satisfying to knit. I had a market on Thursday last week in Richmond they changed the day from Friday (because of Anzac day) and it was much better had a good day so i promptly put in a order of undyed yarn from Wool2dye4 I love getting NZ wool but we don't have a lot of choice here sadly to say! I want to concentrate more on selling my yarn than knits, it is just getting known really. I have been taking part in a non mystery KAL held by Tikki of the famous Milo! talking about the Milo pattern it is Milo May coming up in a few days, I am sure you will find at least one or two on my needles! I have just finished one of my most favourite knits the Featherweight Cardi its been on my queue on Rav for ages I did make one out of baby yarn but that doesnt count! Looking through the projects on Rav there are some stunning striped ones and decided to do mine similar 24 row stripes, it fits great and is lovely and soft to wear go to my project page here
The weather has turned quite cold here had my heat pump on for the first time yesterday brr. I have been eating lots of Pumpkin Soup though........... Yum!!! This is a pic of the Gidday Baby KAL I am knitting the sleeves on so it will be finished in my next post and possibly another that I have on my needles while I have been waiting for the next clue. Keep warm Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk