Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Took The Plunge


I took the plunge and dived right in to make this amazing shawl' Haruni'.
I have had my eye on it for a long time on Ravelry and loved the delicate pattern with the lacy edge. Too complicated I thought..... But hey I can knit and purl and as a bonus it also came with written instructions as I am hopeless with charts. What was to become the Monkey socks has now become this little jewel, and all out of one skein of Morag's delicious yarn with only 15 grams left to spare. Phew was I sweating and measuring after every row. Now I cant wait to cast on another with the blue... Yes I can see it now .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk