Saturday, June 26, 2010

It Has Arrived



This arrived in my mailbox the other day. The 1st installment of the Winter Sock Club from Vintage Purls. There was some lovely goodies awaiting. The Notebook is very useful having small squares to do your workings out on. A very clever construction going on with the pattern.
A quiet week this week haven't really finished much in the knitting line started and frogged back several things. I did manage to finish a couple of Spring Berets a lovely easy pattern that I
managed to do in a couple of hours I didn't have any 10 ply so improvised by using DK casting on 90 stitches for the rib and increased to 100 for the pattern. It just about fits GD ( 8 )with blocking on a dinner plate. The one I did in acrylic turned out much smaller. I have been making do with what circular needles I had closest to the size needed which is annoying SO I took the plunge and ordered this set of Knit Pro Acrylic Circulars These are interchangeable so should be able to use for lots of projects in my Queue like the Calvados Beret which I won in a online competition. I also want to do the Bella's Mittens Inspired by mittens worn by Kristen Stewart as Bella in the movies “Twilight” and “New Moon” These are to be for C. 4429 people have made these so are very popular.
Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk