Saturday, October 9, 2010

Not Quite Finished


Haven't got much to report on the knitting front except 2 little tops knitted from the top down which I love, with no seaming which is always a bonus.
First is Boheme which is a lovely little tunic top, I downloaded this when it was free but now it has been revised to add larger sizes and well worth the $6US. I did this in Patons Smoothie. I have yet to find some nice buttons for this.
I have just finished another Pebble Vest
in a sort of apple green, this has to be one of my favourite knits, so easy and done flat in one piece, there are a few ends to sew in though.
Had a busy day washing nets and windows, now its raining wouldn't you know it!
Had Georgia over for a sleep over. We made shortbread that was very yummy, even if it was overcooked we both decided we liked it that way anyway! The recipe is very easy.

9 0z butter
12 oz flour
1 cup of icing sugar.
Mix altogether and form into a roll cut into slices and bake 160 - 180 deg for around 15 min's.
I don't know where this originated from but its old.
Looks like there is another cold front coming brr...... roll on summer.
Have a lovely weekend wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk