Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Madness








Welcome to 2012 everyone! It was a quiet night for me but not for the neighbours over the road ........ boy did they party.
I started this Sock Yarn Blanket yesterday, its really addictive and I am wondering how long it will take me as the little squares are barely 2 inches. I like this idea as you don't join the squares but pick up stitches and join in, very ingenious. Only problem is I thought I had heaps of scraps of sock yarn but realize these are not going to go far!!! so if anybody out there has any to donate I would be very grateful!!!
I find I have only added about a dozen or so projects onto Ravelry in 2011 but have made lots of pairs of socks that didn't get put in, babies and adults. I am hoping to have a market this year in Nelson so am busy stockpiling socks.
Hope you all have a great day.

Janet


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk