Saturday, November 3, 2012

Miss Jane

Yesterday I finished a lovely knit by Tikki (Georgia Hallam) on Ravelry. I knitted this in a very economical wool,  Harvest by Skeinz. I almost used 8 balls and all up it cost only $32 !!!.It is perfect for this time of year when the chill winds still blow! The wool blocked out lovely and soft and will be nice and warm to wear.
I also found this deldightful pattern on Ravelry it is called Seamless Kimono Sweater by Jacki Kelly, I really enjoyed knitting this and have made two and hope to do one of her other designs Seamless Baby Kimono

this is a free pattern for small sizes while others are paid but a very versatile pattern to add to your to go baby outfits.
Hmnnnn......... what to make next !!!!!!?
Have a great week wherever you are
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk