Monday, December 13, 2010

Its That Time of Year Again!



Well I had a busy week last week spent a few days housesitting pets for my daughter..... that was fun! A 3 month puppy and a Sphynx cat it was like looking after toddlers. They both wanted my attention all the time. We had 2 cool days so the cat,who has no fur cuddled up to me wrapping his arms around my neck even when I was on the computer really must knit him a little coat. Every chance he gets he sits in the sun and is sporting a lovely tan!
I had the grandchildren around yesterday while their parents went Christmas shopping, decided to decorate the tree and they really enjoyed it especially throwing the tinsel on last of all.
Well I am busy making bread today 2 Focaccia
and 2 loaves for a friend, she says they will make a lovely Christmas present! I am happy with that too!
Have a good week and don't get too stressed out with Christmas ... Remember the Reason for the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk