Thursday, December 2, 2010

Knitting - Long-Tail Cast-on


This is something new I have learnt to do, took me awhile to master it but finally did it. I needed this cast on to do 2 KAL I am doing with Patterns from Tikki through her ravelry group. They are Soretto and Fratello and are both knitting up nicely, it is exciting doing each clue and wondering what the finished garment will be! The back of Sorello has a lovely lace panel insert.
It has been a really sad week here in NZ with the loss of 29 miners at The Pike River Mine. Today there will be a memorial service in Greymouth and a 2 min silence will be observed throughout NZ. My Thoughts and prayers have been with these families and cant begin to imagine how hard today will be for them. R.I.P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk