Saturday, February 11, 2012

More Yummy Yarn





Home again for the weekend, it has been a busy week at Lind's with two wheelchair clinics for Josh and other appointments, his pressure sore is still nasty but drying out thank goodness.

Managed to finish a few knitting projects. Puerperium Cardigan is a fabulous free pattern from Kelly for a newborn babe. It is knit in D. K so knits up really fast no seaming Yay! I had some buttons in my stash that worked out nice. I knitted this in an acrylic yarn Panda Soft which is lovely to knit with.I am loving the colours in this.




I also finished 2 Baby Cable hats in Shepherd merino 4 ply I really love this cute pattern, it does take longer to knit but I think it will fit babies for longer because of the stretch. It is another free pattern on Ravelry.



I indulged myself this week with some more of Morag of Vintage Purls yummy yarn. This is such a popular hand dyed wool that on Monday afternoons we all crowd around the website pushing the refresh button to be one of the lucky one to buy one of these lovely skeins.


I was quick enough to get 2 of the red sock and one Max in D. K Duel In The Sun lovely browns greens and teal. The red is true fire engine red and Josh chose one skein for him for socks. Think the Max will look nice in a mans hat.

Well the sun has finally appeared and might just dash to the shops before the rain starts again.

Have a fab weekend all

Janet






No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk