Wednesday, February 29, 2012

These Smell Amazing!!









Today I received the soaps from my daughter Julie that she promised. These she says are seconds but to me they are all perfect and smell fantastic. They are all made from scratch using the best ingredients. Love the strawberry cheesecake, the peppermint/choc and the one that smells like candyfloss, cant remember what the others are so you will just have to go wander over to her website soap sensations and her very popular blog The Happy Housewife to see what I mean. You will not be disappointed

Julie you are so talented and I am so proud of what you have done, you have a real eye for detail and come up with brilliant ideas for your soap, especially love your snow freeze . A bonus is my house smells lovely,. Thank you heaps.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk