Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Last Instalment of VP Summer Sock Club






Today I recieved the last instalment of the VP Summer sock club, I was very very pleased with it, the best ever, love everything about it the scrummy yarn, really neat pattern with so many things going on in it. I am going to enjoy knitting these beauties! It is very strange that these are knit in linen stitch as I have been looking all week on Ravelry for patterns in this stitch!

I love the colour, I must admit I am not into brights so this is right up my alley or as my grand children say (Your Cup Of Tea!) I am forgetting what else was in the parcel, 2 lovely wooden buttons to go on the mitts and a chocolate toastie havent had one of these for years but will soon remedy that in a minute!.


Today I also go another parcel from VP some lovely sock yarn in a stunning green that is destined to become socks for SIL and G/child who loves green. Still have to find another colour for the other G Child who I think used to love yellow but now he is nearly 21 that may have changed! Morag also replaced one of my tips that had snapped great customer service there


I have made a couple of things this last week or so some socks and mitts in more lovely VP yarn but have gifted them so no pics. Also made a lovely cabled hat but for who not sure, I really like cables at the moment.


The weather has been great this last few days so hot seems like we are getting a bit of summer after all, better late than never.


I do hope you have a great Easter with lots of happy times with family and friends.


Blessings


Janet








No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk