Friday, September 17, 2010

Not My Birthday BUT..............



These goodies arrived the other day from my daughter Julie. It isn't even my birthday so what a surprise. A small pot of Manuka honey, some lovely Wool Company Wool, Mangrove colourway , a pair of handmade slippers, the cutest little pear pincushions, I have tried to make these but the work that goes into them was beyond me! A tea tote in lovely lime green that had 2 ginger and lemon tea-bags in. I have made these and were quite straight forward even for me. I am on my 4th fair isle hat and am loving the black which makes Vintage Purls yarn looks like jewels.
Having a day at home today to do lots of chores baking etc , its now raining and my third lot of washing is on........ Oh well that is Spring for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk