Monday, September 27, 2010

Spring IS In The Air.......


Well finally it feels like spring is in the air. I do so love this time of the year,
I love the way there is a promise of new life.
I love the blossoms on the trees and new plants pushing through the earth.
I love the way the birds are singing a new song.
I love the different light.
I love the longer days.
I love the promise of summer.
I love the thought of fresh crunchy salads.
I love the thought of of picking juicy raspberries.
There are so many things I love about spring but most of all I love the fragrance that permeates the air in the evenings so heady you couldn't in a million years bottle that! Another blessing from God to enjoy. There really is 'Spring in the Air'








No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk