Friday, May 6, 2011

Another Monkey Off My Back!!



One again I have resorted to knitting my favorite sock pattern Monkey. I always go back to this pattern because it is so quick even with the 11 row pattern and the fit is great. 14297 people on Ravelry think so too. I knitted it in a lovely VP sock yarn, electric blue, cant think of the name.
I also picked up two balls of Regia sock yarn on Trademe and I am making the Pimpelliese shawl, scarfette, the colorways are lovely and I am really enjoying it.
I just have to show you some of the lovely soaps my daughter sent to me the other week, otherwise known as The Happy Housewife
She makes the most devine soaps especially her cake ones, take a look at her blog.
It has been raining quite a bit here so it is the perfect weather for knitting.
Have a great weekend wherever in the world you are
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk