Friday, May 20, 2011

I Am In !!


Yay !!!!!!!! I have just signed up for another winter sock club from Vintage Purls. These go so quickly that I have been glued to the computer waiting for it all to happen. You get one installment for each of the months of June July and August. Got to have something to beat those winter blues. It is a lovely surprise because you never know what you are getting, wool and pattern and also Morag pops in some lovely little sweet treats!
I have been looking at this lovely pattern for fingerless mitts for ages and finally succumbed to buying it, I am sure I wont be disappointed. It is called Veyla you can buy it from Ysolda Teage's web or through Ravelry. I have some lovely VP sock yarn that I have earmarked for this and I want to do some in cream Alpaca.
Today is beautiful and warm really didn't need a coat walking to the shops early.
I got new glasses yesterday, 2 pairs one for on the computer and one for everyday, first thing I said was "I can see! "Hadn't realized that my eyesight had deteriorated since my last glasses 3 years ago. What a difference they make, no more sore and stiff neck after hours on my computer. Perhaps my knitting will improve now!
Happy weekend to all my family and friends wherever you are.
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk