Saturday, August 2, 2014

Anzac Bikkies!

Today I felt like making some Anzac Biscuits These are my favourite biscuits at the moment I just love the crisp outer and chewy centre. This recipe is the best and I never have a fail. Here is the recipe
 Anzac Biscuits
 Preheat oven to 150 cel
 Ingredients 1 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
 1 cup sugar
1 cup coconut
1 cup rolled oats
 Mix all these ingredients together

 Then
 2 Tbsp Golden syrup
150g butter (But I cut the butter down to 120g)
 Melt these into a large bowl until bubbling.

 Then
 2 tbsp hot water
1 tsp baking soda

 Dissolve soda in water then stir into bubbling butter mixture. Pour into dry ingredients and mix well. Roll into balls and press with a fork onto tray Cooking time 15 to 20 mins. I find mine takes 15 mins in my oven, you need to watch them as they catch easily
 Enjoy!!!!

I finished my shawl 
The Age Of Brass and Steam It turned out lovely would recommend this pattern to all.

I also made a In Threes Baby Cardigan This is another lovely pattern if you want something not too complicated.Over 4000 people have made it on Ravelry. I dyed up some wool for this sort of speckled and wanted to see how it knitted up. I forgot to use 5mm needles and used 4 mm and it came out NB to 3 months it is really cute this was done on 8 ply wool instead of worsted.



I have just finished another sock Hermione's Everyday Sock this is a great pattern if you want to knit something a bit different to a plain Vanilla sock.
Well it is quite mild today seems like we are going to have a mildish winter! I am happy with that.
Have a good day
Janet

2 comments:

Oparara Arch

Oparara Arch

Bush Robin?

Bush Robin?
Sharing Lunch

Mirror Tarn

Mirror Tarn

Bush Walk

Bush Walk
Nearly There

Scotts Beach

Scotts Beach
Worth the Walk